• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 19:29:59 pm

News:

Out of our minds, please leave a message.

History

Started by Kris, August 24, 2003, 14:30:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Skooda

Hello - I was one of the original members from the old board (which has now been completely deleted - worst luck - unfortunately)

Lisa, did you ever keep a hard copy of the basic original board ??
See ya soon

Skooda
  x
HERO OF TWADDLE
Loads and loads for sale ---> HERE

Lisa

no, it wasn't possible with that type of forum....
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Skooda

Quote from: Lisa on December 29, 2004, 08:41:48 am
no, it wasn't possible with that type of forum....

Bu99er ... there's a shame !!
See ya soon

Skooda
  x
HERO OF TWADDLE
Loads and loads for sale ---> HERE

Anna

Then of course came the freebie and competition board - which keeps Anna amused.

www.totaltwaddle.co.uk/freebies

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join here :)

Tâf

The freebies board is full of women.....

better put up a Skoodafence..... ;)

Lisa

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ For once in your lifetime will you, do what you want not what you have to. ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Izzy

:queen: Queen of the Shuvel and Izzyland
I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better... and make my living out of it.
Once upon a time in Twaddleland.  Beam was ancient.  The End.

Lisa

we were always into bright colours, and we often changed it... think anna is mad on tidying and moving now... we were always doing it there.

El

Quote from: El on August 26, 2003, 00:45:26 am
Just wanted to add my bit

The members of this board who i had only known for such a short time were tremendous when i lost my husband Michael last november especcially Lisa and Anna who arranged for a huge bouquet of flowers to be sent to me from themselves and all the members of the old board and they have been there for when i have needed to cry talk or whatever Lisa never fails to email me if she does not hear from me for a while.I thought i would add this to let you know not only is it a pleasant board to be a member of the Admin Lisa and Anna are very caring about thier members  and i want to thank them for being here for me :D

KaY X (now in tears :'()

oh lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

looks like I have Kays posts as well  ::)

Lisa