• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 08, 2021, 09:12:45 am

News:

Lyn says "Don't sneeze while swallowing anti-biotic pill when your dog is sitting in front of you with his mouth wide open!"

What's in your mail?

Started by Mike, May 21, 2014, 15:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

Chocolate Tasting Club chocolates, Polling Card and Magazine

Nana of 8

My pension payslip. The taxman has finally sorted my tax and paid me the money I overpaid last year. To my delight, I have worked out I can afford not to find another job before I retire fully next year! So I am now officially a lady of leisure. :)
Queen Ebayer

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Tâf

Civil Service pension update. Up £1.73 per month. OH WOW!!!

El

A letter inviting him for a aneurism scan . Seems all men in their 65th year are offered it. It had the appointment day and time booked too. I had to explain why he couldn't do it.

Tâf

Quote from: El on April 23, 2021, 19:27:10 pmA letter inviting him for a aneurism scan . Seems all men in their 65th year are offered it. It had the appointment day and time booked too. I had to explain why he couldn't do it.

I wonder if I will get one? Being tall is a reason for some to form.

El

Tâf

Brains

Letter about a possible MOVE from housing but dont say on FB folks
Brains aka Donna

Mike

Got an mail of Charlecote, and will be back volunteering week beginning the 17th when both shops will be open

Tâf

Premium bond wins for the missus (£50) and myself (£50).

Tâf

The missus' appointment for her second jab has arrived. Right across the other side of the city in the car park of the old Toys'r'Us. A PITA to drive to, especially as it's during morning rush hour.

A week after mine, so 2 weeks late.