News:

Chaos, panic, and disorder. Our work here is done.

Main Menu

Re: What are you going to do today?

Started by Mike, May 17, 2021, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tâf

Mike

Tâf

fred

Gym?  Thought you said Gin.

Mike

El

Wait in all day for parcel . Apparently its coming by Yodel. So got up at 7am, zoomed the dog round the fields at breakneck speed. Tracked the parcel, its out for delivery. Got home and tracked, its being loaded? Ran her round the block so fast that she's dizzy and I'm in need of my inhaler.
Now it's estimated delivery today. The worst delivery company ever.

Mike

Tâf

Figure out how to feed the family for over 2 weeks without leaving the house. Tesco has already said they can't deliver the prescriptions due in the middle of that period.

El

Tâf

Our local Yodel driver died of covid during the first wave, his replacements have all been very good.

El

Tesco just delivered. A lot of subs but that's fine. One more drop on Sunday and we will be fine. I'm hoping not to go near a supermarket till next year.

Mike

Tâf

No chance of organising an early issue of prescriptions, so I shall ask an elderly neighbour if she can collect it just before xmas. She shops every single day.

El

Changed my router, that was so easy. Then two phones WiFi password, then the thermomix and the kenwood mixer, also the kindle fire and Samsung tablet. The only password I can't get at is for Alexa. That's available on the app but I can'tget it to open.. She is going in the bin.

Tâf

Did a shop at Lidl. I got in just before a mass of really old people came in with their walkers and canes. I outran them easily.  :laugh: